Oregon Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
OAMFT's purpose is to serve and promote the practice and profession of Marriage & Family Therapy.
Join WAMFT and OAMFT for the 2014 NW Regional Conference
featuring Michele Weiner-Davis
Click here to register.
Students - Why Join OAMFT?
Watch our short video to learn more about why students should join a professional association.
- April 25th - two DSM-5 trainings in Coos Bay at Bay Area Hospital. See our calendar for more info or contact Patty Clark to register (503-266-7855 or firstname.lastname@example.org) Download the flyer here for more info: DSM-5 Coos Bay Training
- New networking groups, be sure to checking out our Networking Opportunities page for more info.
- See our events calendar or the networking page for more details and to register!
- OAMFT is now on Google+! Be sure to check us out!
- OAMFT is now an approved CE provider by the State of California Board of Behavioral Sciences for LMFTs, LCSWs, LEPs and LPCCs in California. OAMFT's provider number is PCE #5430.
Oregon Association for Marriage and Family Therapy