Oregon Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
OAMFT's purpose is to serve and promote the practice and profession of Marriage & Family Therapy.
OAMFT 2013 Spring Conference with Dr. David Schnarch
May 10th-11th | Red Lion Hotel on the River | Portland, OR
We had over 130 attendees over three days at this amazing conference! Thank you to our student volunteers and board members who made this event a great success.
Read more about Dr. David Schnarch here.
Watch the 2012 AAMFT Tribute to Michael Bowers, AAMFT Executive Director
- AAMFT is offering a free webinar for Pre-Clinical and Student Members on How to Survive and Thrive to Become a Clinical Fellow. Click here to register for this webinar on April 26th.
- Looking for a supervisor refresher course? OAMFT is co-sponsoring an AAMFT-approved supervisor refresher course at Lewis and Clark College on June 29th. Click here for more info and to register
- New networking groups, be sure to checking out our Networking Opportunities page for more info.
- OAMFT is a sponsor of the Gottman-Johnson Summit, July 12 – 13, 2013. Learn more here.
- OAMFT is now an approved CE provider by the State of California Board of Behavioral Sciences for LMFTs, LCSWs, LEPs and LPCCs in California. OAMFT's provider number is PCE 5430.
- New CPT Codes took effect on Jan. 1, 2013. Click here to download a PDF document of the new codes: CPT Codes 2013.
Oregon Association for Marriage and Family Therapy