Oregon Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
OAMFT's purpose is to serve and promote the practice and profession of Marriage & Family Therapy.
Registration now open!
OAMFT & University of Oregon CFT Program Present:
Ethical & Risk Management Issues in 21st Century Clinical Practice
6- hour ethics training providing 6 CEUs
Presented by Douglas S. Querin, JD, LPC, CADC-1
Feb 8th, 2014 | 8:30am - 4:00pm | University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
Click here to register!
Not a member of OAMFT? Join today and receive a free registration to the ethics training. Click here to join.
Save the Date!
OAMFT Annual Spring Conference
March 22nd, 2014 | Sheraton Airport Hotel | Portland, OR
OAMFT Announces 2014 Election Results
President-Elect: Vanieca Kraus
Secretary: Mathew Lovell
General Board Members: Tiffany Brown, Lauren Disner, Annabelle Goodwin
Eugene Peer Consultation Group Kick-Off
Join us on December 12th from 12-1pm at the Eugene Therapy offices for a kick-off of a new peer consultation group in Eugene. The group will meet on a quarterly basis to provide peer consultation to MFTs and other mental health professional in the area. CEUs are available. RSVP here.
- New networking groups, be sure to checking out our Networking Opportunities page for more info.
- December 12th - Eugene/Springfield Peer Consultation Group starting
- December 13th - Central Oregon Networking Coffee in Bend
- See our events calendar or the networking page for more details and to register!
- Read our most recent newsletter, the fall edition of the Networker News here: Fall 2013
- OAMFT is now an approved CE provider by the State of California Board of Behavioral Sciences for LMFTs, LCSWs, LEPs and LPCCs in California. OAMFT's provider number is PCE #5430.
Oregon Association for Marriage and Family Therapy